How Can We Help Your Church?
Interpas, as an extension of the Michigan Association of Regular Baptist Churches (MARBC), is an organization of experienced and capable pastors interested in assisting churches that need Interim Pastors.
Our Purpose is to:
- Assist local churches to make a smooth transition between permanent pastors
- Help make this time one of encouragement, enrichment, growth, unity, and spiritual health
- Provide qualified and tested leadership for a church at a time when it is most needed
- Provide regular and consistent pulpit teaching ministries
- Provide for the church a mature, spiritual leader who is called to an interim ministry without desire to be senior pastor
An Interim Pastor will assist churches:
- to focus on its purpose
- to bring a sense of unity to the body
- to generate hope for the future to harness the dynamics of the body not previously tapped
A member of Interpas will be:
- A man of God experienced in fruitful church ministries.
- In complete doctrinal harmony with the Interpas Statement of Faith.
- Possessed of pastoral skills in teaching, preaching, and pastoring people in need.
- Capable of initiating positive and encouraging action while properly recognizing and working with the staff and elected officials of the church.
- The length of time an Interpas pastor serves will be negotiated between the church and the pastor himself.
- Interpas does not pay the salaries of the Interim Pastors. This is also negotiated between the church and the pastor. Please consider the experience of the man serving, the amount of involvement in the church ministry, the distance traveled, housing and more.
- Interpas overhead costs are kept low. There are, however some costs involved. To handle these costs we request that an additional 5% above the agreed salary be sent by the church to Interpas.
Please send request for an Interpas Pastor to assist your congregation to:
830 Russwood, St. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
or call (616) 364-5688
Or use the following form